• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Unable to download from D+

infinata

Hello,

For several version including the latest 1.4.9.9 I have been unable to download from D+. in attempts to resolve, I have tried to log out and then back in and also tried on more than one system. My subscription is in good working order and set the birthday that is now required for a profile.

I see the following error in the Logs when trying to download. This example is for Bad Batch season 2

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.9.astlog
    540.9 KB · Views: 2
dISNEY.jpg There are many threads on this. You need to upgrade to a no-ads account. Posting part of your log does no one any good ( I deleted that link), the parts you need to see to figure out the issue are encrypted? As you can see " Bad Batch 2" works just fine. You need a no-ads subscription. Also, make sure you are not logged in on a children's profile.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply RedFox 1, I have the D+ Premium account, have been using this with AS for some time and has only started in the last couple months.

If I try to download anything in D+ I received the error "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details". The original post also includes the log from the time of this error. That error message included in the post was what I was seeing in the live log every time I clicked on an item and posted in hopes to narrow in on the issue and also be a placeholder for future AS user searching on this issue.

The title that I had clicked on for that above message I believe was The Bad Batch S02 E01

Thank you for the reply RedFox 1, I have the D+ Premium account, have been using this with AS for some time and has only started in the last couple months.

If I try to download anything in D+ I received the error "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details". The original post also includes the log from the time of this error. That error message included in the post was what I was seeing in the live log every time I clicked on an item and posted in hopes to narrow in on the issue and also be a placeholder for future AS user searching on this issue.

The title that I had clicked on for that above message I believe was The Bad Batch S02 E01
And as you can see I posted Bad Batch Season 2 Episode 1 is downloading just fine. Try it again if you have a no-ads account and you are not logged in under a childrens profile.

I have no adds, and a single profile that has a birth date year from 1980, not a children profile.
No go on the download
upload_2023-1-27_15-50-52.png

Since I cannot reproduce it, why dont you log out and log in again. ( of Disney in AS) your log tell me a different story about your subscription) it says its part of a bundle and this title is forbidden), that may be because you are logged in on too many devices or something else. Try it again.

Creating a new profile looks to have solved the issue. Thanks for pointing me in this new direction RedFox 1!

Creating a new profile looks to have solved the issue. Thanks for pointing me in this new direction RedFox 1!
You are very welcome, I saw that you had no profile set also, I should have mentioned that, so I am sorry. You are resolved. Have fun and watch in peace.;)

Back