• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]Unable to dowload Britbox series "The Responder" on AP

Submarine

I'm unable to download the Britbox series "The Responder" on AP and am curious if the Developers might care to help sort out why.

I do subscribe to Prime and Britbox through Amazon. Other Prime, and Britbox-specific downloads work perfectly today. I've got AS+ 1.4.0.2 (64-bit), Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit). I've rebooted my PC but the problem persists. I CAN successfully watch the episodes on Firefox if that helps. The log files for the first two episodes are attached.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• The Responder Season 01 Episode 01 - Episode 1.astlog
    468.1 KB · Views: 0
  • The Responder Season 01 Episode 02 - Episode 2.astlog
    452.8 KB · Views: 0
So now you know more than Redfox 1 who has a direct line to the developers about it being a DRM issue or not. If the devs tell him it's not a DRM issue, then it's not a DRM issue.

I've had 2 independent series now where certain episodes were not available at 720p it higher, that solved itself over the course of a few weeks, you going to call that a DRM issue too, without proof or intel coming from redfox you don't know that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm unable to download the Britbox series "The Responder" on AP and am curious if the Developers might care to help sort out why.

I do subscribe to Prime and Britbox through Amazon. Other Prime, and Britbox-specific downloads work perfectly today. I've got AS+ 1.4.0.2 (64-bit), Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit). I've rebooted my PC but the problem persists. I CAN successfully watch the episodes on Firefox if that helps. The log files for the first two episodes are attached.

Thank you in advance!
Try it now.

Back