• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Unable to Decrypt this Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamsVibe

Been trying to get Thorium, The Far Side of Nuclear (2020) which I rented. Whenever I attempt to download Anystream comes up with this error.

Here is the Logfile, didn't think about uploading the logfile to assist, thank you.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.1.0.astlog
    581.3 KB · Views: 3
Okay here is the deal. I am going to assume you are new to this program, because you are using the trial version. With Amazon when you rent a movie you must refresh the page and look for the Green Downloadables button ( BELOW SCREENSHOT)

Attachments

• Downloadables.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 8
yes that is the button I was using to download it. Just tried it again doing the same thing, using the button and it has the same error.

I click the button to download, configure the settings to my desired parameters, then start it, and immediately an error pops up that says "Sorry, we are currently unable to decrypt this video." Then the progress bar for the selected video stays at 0% and nothing downloads.

Edit: No I cannot view the video

If you can view the video, I want to you look at the GUI on the Program and go to settings. Then go to the Provider Tab, and then set your stream to HEVC and see if it fixes the issue. Not CBR not CVBR but HEVC. You can try CVBR if HEVC doesn't work,

I click the button to download, configure the settings to my desired parameters, then start it, and immediately an error pops up that says "Sorry, we are currently unable to decrypt this video." Then the progress bar for the selected video stays at 0% and nothing downloads.

Edit: No I cannot view the video
If you cant view the video it is an Amazon issue, not an AnyStream issue, the video is most like unavailable, did you actually pay for it?

Did you rent it in your everyday browser or in the AnyStream Window?
I remember some posts recommending renting/buying videos in the browser then firing up AnyStream and download.

Did you rent it in your everyday browser or in the AnyStream Window?
I remember some posts recommending renting/buying videos in the browser then firing up AnyStream and download.
All you have to do is refresh the page and it does the same thing, he is saying he cant view it in the Amazon browser on Amazon.

Change the setting to CVBR/AVC in the providers Tab please in settings.

I rented it on Amazon on my actual browser. I can watch the video in firefox. I just adjusted the provider stream to HEVC and encountered the same error, tried the other one and the same thing happened. Each time I try this it gets rid of one of my trial downloads so now I just have 1 left to try something.

Thats an off-the-wall movie, I think it will work with the above setting, it most like just has a few streams.

Just tried CBVR/AVC. Also had the same error, and just ran out of all 10 tries so I can't try anything anymore. I'm not sure what the problem was. I've uploaded another copy of my logs in case there is anything helpful in there.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.1.0(updated).astlog
    596.2 KB · Views: 3
Maybe it has something to do with the quality or audio I was trying to get? Everytime I tried 1080p and 128kbps AAC-LC

Maybe it has something to do with the quality or audio I was trying to get? Everytime I tried 1080p and 128kbps AAC-LC
Were you able to download it with any setting? Did you try the AVC/CVBR stream as I asked?

Sorry to butt in
But
Were you trying to download from a search or from "My Stuff"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back