1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Unable to copy using AnyDVD HD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Paul H, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Paul H

Paul H Member

Hi Guys,

I have been using AnyDVD and Clone for a few years now and never had any issues. Just recently, I have forged ahead into the wonderful world of HD on my PC. I use an internal Pioneer 202 bluray drive and an external XboxG drive Hd DVD drive with PowerDVD ultra. Everytime I click on the fox and select rip to hard drive, I choose the drive and receiving folder, execute and get 'F Drive not ready' or 'G Drive not ready'. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Paul H

PS This is a problem with HD material. Ordinary DVD are just fine.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  2. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

did you buy the HD upgrade or are you just using Anydvd standard?

3. Paul H

Paul H Member

Hi Adbear,

Thanks for your reply. I have a nasty feeling you may be onto something. I have always assumed they came together. I can't remember now if I bought the standard or went for the option. All the logo's on the boxes I call up say 'AnyDVD'. If I do not have the HD DVD option, then I wonder if anyone knows how to arrange for an upgrade or do you pay for the whole AnyDVD plus HD shooting match? Many thanks.

Regards,

Paul H

4. hotdog453

hotdog453 Well-Known Member

5. Paul H

Paul H Member

Hi Adbeer and Hotdog,

Many thanks for your help. I am now all upgraded and nose to nose with the joys of the new BD+ software or whatever it is that makes some of my blu-ray discs impossible to rip. I have the new three disc blu-ray set of Spiderman and I'm assuming the white spider icon at the beginning that incrementally turns dark is signifying some kind of copy protection download? Anyway, HD DVD seems unaffected which is great. Thanks once again guys.

Best Wishes,

Paul H

6. ivercy@verizon.net

ivercy@verizon.net New Member

I just upgraded to HD and purchased xbox HD player and I am trying to back up the movie that comes with it King Kong and I am getting an error at 62% that it is coming from my f drive which is the xbox player. Could someone help step by step how to backup this movie or any HD movie. Thanks

7. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

No the spider icon is to do with BD-J, has nothing to do with encryption

8. Paul H

Paul H Member

Thanks for the explanation. I'd temorarily forgotten about the advanced java stuff. I'm hoping to purchase a 750 Gig external hard drive today so I can really check out what rips and what does not. Thanks once again.

Regards,

Paul H