• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to backup Reservation Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Slysoft

I have Nero 8 I made a backup by selecting "Copy DVD" that's it nothing else (other than running AnyDVD 6407) u need to have a double layer disc and burner

Backup plays great all menus working 100% no issues, ANYDVD THE BEST THERE IS,, PERIOD

I highly doubt it worked I tried everything the past few day and got no working copy on full disc.

Charlie,i know it's AusHeffer's first post,but why would do you think he claim's he can copy the disc is he cant?

Trust me I have tried everything to get anydvd and any other copying program to work and they all fail with the use of anydvd.

Trust me I have tried everything to get anydvd and any other copying program to work and they all fail with the use of anydvd.

A 1:1 disc image may indeed work, e.g. using CloneCD.
Anyway, an updated AnyDVD version which handles Reservation Road with AnyDVD ripper / CloneDVD, will be available today or tomorrow.

Reservation Road Logfile

If I did everything properly, here is the logfile. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_RESERVATION_ROAD.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 1

i used isobuster and anydvd and it worked...

the .iso made can then be burnt, although i will wait until i can strip out the junk

CloneCD with the latest beta can do this title too but it is 7.95 gigs not sure if it would burn that though?

Logfile for Reservation Road

Thanks Webslinger

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_RESERVATION_ROAD.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
Anydvd 6.4.1.1 ripper handles this title perfectly fine. I do not know if Anydvd 6.4.1.1 will work with Clonecd or other 1:1 disc copiers for this title.

Anyway, since Anydvd now handles this disc, thread closed. :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back