• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to backup Reservation Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you getting just the movie to copy? I unchecked everything but the movie title and it still wants to repair the dvd structure. Using 6.4.0.7 and 2.9.1.6 respectivley.

Thanks.

CloneDVD -> Copy DVD Titles

can't backup resurvation road

Attached is info file. R1 version of Reservation Road.

It works!

Using both betas (of AnyDVD and CloneDVD) and burning just the single largest file onto a double-layer disk finally delivered a usable copy of Reservation Road.

It works!

Using both betas (of AnyDVD and CloneDVD) and burning just the single largest file onto a double-layer disk finally delivered a usable copy of Reservation Road.

I have tried all suggestions and none worked.

1. clonedvd with anydvd.....no joy
2. dvd decrypter with anydvd....no joy
3. all combinations suggested....no joy
4. shrink with anydvd....no joy
5. dvd2one with anydvd...worked great

I can only say what has been said movie only with no preserve menus is ok select all titleset you want all is good only trouble is when you use preserve menus.

Does this disc play properly in a software player with AnyDVD running in the background?

If so, "cloning" the disc using CloneCD, ImgBurn, or Nero's "Copy DVD" should work (the number of people who clone discs this way seem to be few and far between...)

Not sure I will gladly try with ClonCD when I am done testing with another product which will be done in 13 minutes.

Please read the first page of the forums before posting, there are two other threads on this title, and the answer is, AnyDVD 6.4.0.7 does not properly handle this disc. You need to wait for an AnyDVD update.

(And your log file is not attached to your post either.)

I emailed Slysoft and asked if they have a patch or an update and they responded " Well yes and no then added a link to this page. What A joke

The movie was just released today. You'll have to wait for an update to back up the entire disc just like everyone else. Alternatively, you can make a movie-only backup with your existing version of AnyDVD. Just don't preserve the menus.

Slysoft Support did answer the question by pointing you to this.

Last edited:
I have tried all suggestions and none worked.

1. clonedvd with anydvd.....no joy
2. dvd decrypter with anydvd....no joy
3. all combinations suggested....no joy
4. shrink with anydvd....no joy
5. dvd2one with anydvd...worked great

Just wanted to tell you that DVD2one V2 and AnyDvd worked great. Thanks for the suggestion. I lean toward the problem being with the copy program and not AnyDvd.

1 Click Pro and AnyDvd failed :(
DvdneXtCopy and AnyDvd failed :(
Video Vault and AnyDvd failed :(
DVD2one and AnyDvD success :)

Followed the instruction in #6 and it failed at 98% processing. I looked closer and saw there was 21 chapters. I looked at my successful copy it had 20 chapters. Both read 1 hr. 42 min. What do you make of that? I confused to say the least. At 98% it came up with a unexpected error in the log, when I used CloneDVD2. I did not update CloneDVD2 is that the problem? :confused:

Last edited:
Where did the other chapter go? See earlier posts.

Last edited:
So far, it seems no one has tried a bit for bit clone using CloneCD, ImgBurn, or Nero's "Copy DVD". One guy (bullbleep) even has double layer discs but still only did "movie only."

Why are people so against doing it this way? I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back