• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to Backup movie "Open Season"

i have tried copying saw 3 and open season; i get this:
Navigation Pack 0V0BU 47027 clone 6 TCE
i am pretty computer illiterate, so any help would be appreciated!

Found my problem. Bad original DVD. It goes back Wed. Funny how the 32 bit system was able to handle a bad DVD and the 64 bit system could not.

Open Season

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know about you all,I already bouth AnyDVD and ClonedvD and Clone cd along time ago and i sometimes still use DVD shrink,but i have to say that the most of the time i use just AnyDVd with Clone DVd but 2 days ago i was not able to make a copy of open Season for my kids... It is a Pal version region 2 and for some reason it keeps getting stuck on 98 % percent wen ripping the movie.I tried ripping the full dvd nothing tried ripping only the main movie and just one language and also nothing.I used the latest version of AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and the latest version of CloneDVD 2.9.3 i tried it with different dvd burners,Plextor S ata 760-Sony DRU 810-Samsung S ata 183 A-Liteon 832 S and id did not work with any of these dvd writers.

So this has nothing to with Shrink or with a faulty original dvd because i was able to copy the full movie with Ripit4me and then FixVTS and then i could use CloneDVD or Shrink 3.2.

This proves that there are stil some movies that Anydvd and CloneDVD cant copy.
Use AnyDVD 6.1.2.0 beta. This fixes the problem with Open Season R2.

Possible Drive Problem

Copied Open Season with AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and Clone DVD 2.9.0.3 using a
NEC ND-1100A the copy went fine but would only play from the drive that created it... won't play anwhere else...:(
I'm getting a new drive.... Plextor 760A

Last edited:
Copied Open Season with AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and Clone DVD 2.9.0.3 using a
NEC ND-1100A the copy went fine but would only play from the drive that created it... won't play anwhere else...:(
I'm getting a new drive.... Plextor 760A

There are a bunch of drives out that I would buy before spending that much on a Plextor for a third of the cost of a Plextor, that and after my last experience with the Plextor 760A I will never buy Plextor again.

No Problem with Open Season using AnyDVD ver. 6.1.1.4 + CloneDVD 2,ver. 2.9.0.3. Backed up Movie only in about 20 mins. Playback is Excellent! This is a Columbia Pictures Movie. 72 bad sector protections and Arccoss & Puppetlock. AnyDVD took care of it! :bowdown:

I wonder why this title has 72 bad sectors protections in R1, but in R2 it has only 6?!!! That probably explains why I've been able to make a full backup (with menus and extras) with DVD Shrink and AnyDVD 6.1.3.2 running in the background!:agree:

I wonder why this title has 72 bad sectors protections in R1, but in R2 it has only 6?!!! That probably explains why I've been able to make a full backup (with menus and extras) with DVD Shrink and AnyDVD 6.1.3.2 running in the background!:agree:

Quite possibly

Back