1. Known AnyStream Issues
    Some newer titles Netflix are currently in lower quality. We are aware of this and working on it. So no need to post about this issue. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Un-mount trough batch

Discussion in 'Virtual CloneDrive' started by 3zzY, Jun 8, 2007.

1. 3zzY

3zzY New Member

Hello.
    I got a copy of my game on my computer.
    The thing is, i like to keep it .iso, for space saving.
    Now i created myself a batch file, where it mounts the file in VirtualCloneDrive, and launches the game on key down.

The thing is now, when i exit my game, the window is still there, and then i want it to unmount on key down. i know how to eject the disc, but have no clue on the unmount, sins I haven't much experience with batch at all. I just read, and created the working batch. Would anyone know of a command that makes it unmount?

I would be so glad if i got some serious response on this one ;)

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

VCDMount /u

3. 3zzY

3zzY New Member

OK, I tried this now.
    All i get is that "VCDMount" ain't a internal, external or a runnable program.
    I even changed the drive to H: first, with is the VCD disc. Could you give some more explaining info please?

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

VCDMount comes with Virtual CloneDrive, so I assumed it should be obvious that it is located in the directory, where Virtual CloneDrive is installed.
    See changes_vcd.txt (History) for command line options (search for VCDMount)

5. 3zzY

3zzY New Member

OK, i got it all working now, thank you!

In case someone want to see the bat i created now, ill post it as code below here.

Code:
    @echo off
    tra.iso
    cls

@echo Tomb Raider Anniversary Disc is ready!
    @echo Push a button to start game...
    @echo off
    Pause

H:
    tra.exe
    cls

@echo Push a button to un-mount disc and quit...
    @echo off
    pause

cls
    c:
    cd programfiler
    cd "Elaborate Bytes"
    cd VirtualCloneDrive
    VCDMount /u
    exit