• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ultimate Avengers Collection BD fails to rip

courtassassin

I followed the sticky, and attempted with ImgBurn 2.3.2 (and 2.4.0) in either case it still failed. 2.4.0 because of AACS protection and 2.3.2. with a check sum read error at 14%.

AnyDVD HD consistently failed at 47%.

This disk actually has two movies on it. I was wondering if that might be an issue as the 47% mark might be tripping over some transition point.

I attached the zip log files.
The disk seems to play fine, has hdcp protection (my Dell monitor needed the vga adapter piss me off), and seems to be scratch free. I cleaned it once before failing a 5th time.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_27526858_VOLUME_ID.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
I think this is just a bad disk. I found a spot in the 2nd movie that causes my UJ 220s to skip

I followed the sticky, and attempted with ImgBurn 2.3.2 (and 2.4.0) in either case it still failed. 2.4.0 because of AACS protection and 2.3.2. with a check sum read error at 14%.

Bad original disc or your drive is slowly dying

Just because a disc plays and looks fine doesn't mean it is fine.

Back