• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ulead video studio

mike20021969

i have ulead video studio 7,9 and 10.i do all my editing on v10.i record to pc using v7 which came with usb2 video capture device (terratec grabster av400)-recording is flawless with no problems whatsoever.v10 came only as software (presumably so you could use your own capture device.well,it does give you a capture option!).
anyway video studio 10 will not recognise it.i just get an error message saying the device is in use by another application or not configured correctly.
anyone any ideas how to correct this??
i tried uninstalling v7 to see if this would help but it didn't help.
device manager says the device is working correctly.

(if this is in the wrong forum apologies-feel free to move it accordingly).

Last edited:
Ulead has always had a very bad reputation about supporting video devices. They will support a device in an older version and then won't with a newer version - or sometimes they will after they develop a "patch" just for that purpose. DVD Moview Factory has had the same issues. Contact U-Lead and complain is about the best you can do for the moment.

thanks.i'll just continue using v7 for capturing.it's just a pain capturing with one bit of software,closing it,opening v10,importing video clips....
i'm sure i downloaded a patch now you mention it to support this device-but again after restarting my pc i just got the same errors messages.
ulead can expect an e-mail shortly!!
their website can be pathetically slow some times.

You will find that Ulead response time is even slower than their Web Site. That is IF, you get a response...

Back