• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request [UI AS+] no hide/show download queue when only one provider is open

0x0x0x0x0

pretty much what the subject line says, perhaps it could be added as a menu item somewhere for those "special" people who only have one provider open?

Last edited:
Mine shows regardless of what I have open as far as I can tell.

so does his, he lays awake at night thinking of more work for us.:):):):):D " Those special people? Who would they be?""

You should call his boss and tell him this gentleman needs more to do. :p

@0x0x0x0x0 Just joking man, I am just making comedy but I am not mocking your suggestion.

You should call his boss and tell him this gentleman needs more to do. :p

@0x0x0x0x0 Just joking man, I am just making comedy but I am not mocking your suggestion.
007 was laying awake thinking of another setting that we could add to our repertoire, but I always take all his requests before the " RedFox High Counsel" and they make their decision.

so does his, he lays awake at night thinking of more work for us.:):):):):D

you complained that I disappeared... now suffer :p :p :p :p

" Those special people? Who would they be?""

obviously me- I just hit reply with an empty message four times and kept wondering why the thing was erroring out! maybe I should go to bed... :whistle:

help-im-special.jpg

obviously me- I just hit reply with an empty message four times and kept wondering why the thing was erroring out! maybe I should go to bed... :whistle:
Dont go to bed. Gee whiz, I was just beginning to think you actually liked me.:(

Ah you don't mean 1 tab open you mean just 1 provider. Got it. I did not test that. My misunderstanding.

Shouldn't you be going to bed yourself, or are you pulling another 24 hour shift?
Actually, my son is here, we are going to watch American football tomorrow. How boring.:( My bedtime is never, and my awake time is only when my eyes open. :)

Ah you don't mean 1 tab open you mean just 1 provider. Got it. I did not test that. My misunderstanding.

You're right- your wording is better, I've reworded the thread title.

My better judgment tells me this thread has moved off-topic, but my sense of allegiance to my clientele tells me I should grin and bare it.:)

My better judgment tells me this thread has moved off-topic, but my sense of allegiance to my clientele tells me I should grin and bare it.:)

Yup, I was thinking this turned into our usual conversation way too fast!

Back