• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD support what do I need?

2nd install the same thing at a slightly different point. I was in the process of creating a outlook email as there is no way to do it without opening a account and my screen went black again.

OK I figured it out. I'm glad I did it this way I will be lost for awhile.

Last edited:
2nd install the same thing at a slightly different point. I was in the process of creating a outlook email as there is no way to do it without opening a account and my screen went black again.
You don't NEED a Microsoft account. That's just so they can do extra tracking. A normal user account works too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

You don't NEED a Microsoft account. That's just so they can do extra tracking. A normal user account works too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Too late can I reverse it?

this is likely a temporary install if I build up a new computer. I don't really want to watch movies from the computer. So movie only backups played from a stand alone player is my best option. To many issues with a PC involved.

There are two ways on a PC.
Way 1 is with SGX Board + UHD BD drive and PDVD. For this i5 or i7 KarbyLake 1151 with IntelGraphic 630 is mandatory as this only runs on On Board Graphic.
Way 2 would be a strong PC with at least Geforce 1050, HDR is there about Windows 10 Display setting + Kodi or HDR on madVR.
Over the way 2 can be played UHD backups easily. Backups with PDVD require SGX as already mentioned.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cfAuP305Vw1vwsCAkkXCVIjr8tRCeAuK/view?usp=sharing

hi, by strong pc ....what do you mean ?
(i have a i5 2500k (overclocked@4ghz) 16gb ram and gtx 1050 ) its work if i buy a pioneer UHD player ?
thx for your reply ;)

If you buy a Pioneer it will not bring you anything because this only works with SGX Board + PDVD and then it needs KarbyLake processor .
With a good Pc and 1050ti but you can play UHD files (mkv) on kodi + HDR setting of Windows or only with madVR then goes HDR without Win HDR Setting

If you buy a Pioneer it will not bring you anything because this only works with SGX Board + PDVD and then it needs KarbyLake processor .
With a good Pc and 1050ti but you can play UHD files (mkv) on kodi + HDR setting of Windows or only with madVR then goes HDR without Win HDR Setting
Or buy a 40$ X96 box at aliexpress and put LibreElec on an SD card. ;)

Or buy a 40$ X96 box at aliexpress and put LibreElec on an SD card. ;)
Xtreamer express $179,just rip using anydvd or clone BD to hdd.

Attachments

• 4942A186-9E93-4C0F-864F-EE1AB5F25F86.jpeg
    4942A186-9E93-4C0F-864F-EE1AB5F25F86.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 5D22F1FC-1F81-4B06-8AC6-8A915FAF8C70.jpeg
    5D22F1FC-1F81-4B06-8AC6-8A915FAF8C70.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 17
Way 1 is with SGX Board + UHD BD drive and PDVD. For this i5 or i7 KarbyLake 1151 with IntelGraphic 630 is mandatory as this only runs on On Board Graphic.
Way 2 would be a strong PC with at least Geforce 1050, HDR is there about Windows 10 Display setting + Kodi or HDR on madVR.
Over the way 2 can be played UHD backups easily. Backups with PDVD require SGX as already mentioned.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cfAuP305Vw1vwsCAkkXCVIjr8tRCeAuK/view?usp=sharing

I was considering an Intel NUC with all the 4k "requirements" until, bear this in mind folks, I discovered that the current Intel HDR implementation is HDR10 only. No HDR10+ and no Dolby Vision. It's as if the manufacturers have ganged up to make 4k on a PC as unpleasant as possible.

Last edited:

How did you get the Hobbit and Avatar in UHD ?

Back