• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD Rip cannot be played with VLC

SD_J-I_88

Hey any known issues that a modified UHD.iso created with CloneBD cannot played with VLC (3.0.4)?

Modified BD isos work fine and unmodified UHD images also.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.3.0.BAD_BOYS_II.cbdlog
    284.3 KB · Views: 0
If the iso's work fine then it's not a CloneBD issue. VLC is an excellent video file player, however DVD player is 'decent', (uhd) Blu-ray playback still a lot of work to do.

Do the iso's play in a licensed player such as powerdvd, then it's definitely not a CloneBD issue.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hey neither the "original" copy of the movie, nor the clonebd version plays with powerdvd 18.0.1815.62 correctly on my pc, 'cause i don't have an HDR compatible screen (only black picture). soundtrack just plays fine.

I think VLC cannot recognize the mpls, because if you select the m2ts file of the iso it plays just fine.

If the original disc doesn't play either, then it's definitely not a CloneBD problem

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back