• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD Key Server - Which Country Is It In?

waffles

I like to enable GeoIP filtering on my router. So I would like to know which country I would need to exclude so AnyDVD HD can phone home to check if a UHD disk is supported or not.

(It seems that the RedFox domain resides in the Netherlands and the forum in Lithuania. However the server seems to be somewhere else.)

Thanks!

Yeah sorry, that's not going to happen. If they do that, they may Josh as well give the mpaa and aacs-la a phonecall to shut redfox down the same way they did slysoft.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ok, understood.

I wonder if / hope that RedFox has a more sophisticated setup, so one couldn’t use a bit of trial ‘n error to figure out the server location.

Back