• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD 'couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!'

Nahhhh - the BU30N and no existing slime drive is friendly. There are only full size drives that are friendly.

Can you elborate on " MakeMKV to enable libredrive, to create an iso with IMGBurn, which then in turn can be fed into AnyDVD." How did you create the ISO? From the MKV files?

No. Follow this process exactly.

1) Close AnyDVD
2) Load MakeMKV
3) Scan the disc you want to make an ISO from so that you are looking at the title selection screen (or if it's not a supported title it'll generate a dump and bring you back to the main screen....this is ok)
4) Leave MakeMKV right where it is after you've scanned the disc. DO NOT eject the disc at this point.
5) Open ImgBurn
6) Read ISO from disc
7) Close ImgBurn
8) Close MakeMKV
9) Eject the disc

You will then end up with a protected ISO that you can mount in Virtual CloneDrive and be decrypted with AnyDVD.

No. Follow this process exactly.

1) Close AnyDVD
2) Load MakeMKV
3) Scan the disc you want to make an ISO from so that you are looking at the title selection screen (or if it's not a supported title it'll generate a dump and bring you back to the main screen....this is ok)
4) Leave MakeMKV right where it is after you've scanned the disc. DO NOT eject the disc at this point.
5) Open ImgBurn
6) Read ISO from disc
7) Close ImgBurn
8) Close MakeMKV
9) Eject the disc

You will then end up with a protected ISO that you can mount in Virtual CloneDrive and be decrypted with AnyDVD.

Thank you very very much. That worked great.

ImgBurn complained it was making a bad disk but did it anyways. I was then able to open it like a normal BluRay with AnyDVD running. Just what I wanted!

But according to everything I can find archgon is LG not Pioneer and I found searching UHD friendly a list where Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD, UHD Official, External Slim 9.5mm USB 3.0-Marty is on as a LG drive rebranded. My DVD drive is a Pioneer I am wondering if thats why my PC think it's pioneer.

I really hope so the list I found is here: https://forum.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19634

Thats why I was hoping it just is my PC being a morron and seeing it as Pioneer or maybe the firmware archgon put on is Pioneers but again I aren't the best on stuff like this

I’m a bit late to reply but FYI, the Archgon 8107 model is LG BU40N and the Archgon 8102 model is a Pioneer drive. Only the Archgon 8107 model is UHD rip capable.

getting
For the record, here's the info on my Archgon bu40n drive:

Drive Information
OS device name: G:
Manufacturer: HL-DT-ST
Product: BD-RE BU40N
Revision: 1.00
Serial number: XXXXXXXXX
Firmware date: 2116-12-20 15:28
Bus encryption flags: 17
Highest AACS version: 76

LibreDrive Information
Drive platform: MT1959
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: 1.00
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes

No disc inserted

Very different from what your drive is unfortunately. And my bu40n is not AnyDVD compatible. I typically rip to protected ISO and mount those for use with AnyDVD.
FWIW I have the ame exact drive as you except my firmware I flashed to 1.01. I can get most UHD movies to go with AnyDVD and only ran into one issue, and I just used your last statement to fix that problem :) rip as protected iso, mount, and use anydvd

Back