• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD copy to BD50

make a new copy with newest version 1.1.9.4 from downsizing (Dolby Vision) and now only keep the wanted streams, the bad? only 31gb, make process two time same size result :s
I'm trying to reproduce your problem right now - I have the original disc (deepwater) here, according to the disc hash, it's the same as yours.
Now, I'm trying to understand what you're saying, but I don't get what it means "only 31gb, make process two time same size result".
Maybe you can describe it using your native language and we'll try to translate from here.
Also, please post a log file from that conversion made with 1.1.9.4, so we can see, what you selected and what actually was processed.

for a few days i dont make any test, but last time, i made a full copy (partial copy option) and compress a 4k UHD bluray to BD50, and the result size was 31gb, a waste of quality if can burn 43gb into a BD50

for a few days i dont make any test, but last time, i made a full copy (partial copy option) and compress a 4k UHD bluray to BD50, and the result size was 31gb, a waste of quality if can burn 43gb into a BD50
That is a misconception.
Normally, when you get a smaller than expected output size, the reason is that the source had very low detail to begin with.
Some encoders add filler data to meet a requested size. nVidia does not do that - when there is little detail, the result is smaller, period. The quality still is the same.
Deepwater is a good example for very poorly mastered video (I mean you saw the picture, I'm pretty sure, you noticed, that it doesn't look good at all).
That disc was likely upscaled from a Blu-ray source.

Back