• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD Bluray to MKV - DTS:X and/or Dolby Atmos

Darthgup

Tried reading about this, and maybe i'm just stupid and can't find the info, but I have my entire 4K UHD collection ripped to ISO and using powerDVD 20 for playback on a htpc I built.

I am looking to change my setup in the near future and want to convert those UHD .isos to mkv using cloneBD. Dolby Vision doesn't matter to me because my playback is on a projector which doesn't support Dolby Vision.

I have my settings as Copy Original (lossless) for both audio and video. The Line for Audio Channels is blank because i'm copying the original lossless track. However Default audio track only shows English Dolby TrueHD 7.1 intead of Atmos and similarly with DTS:X. Am I missing something in my settings, or is the Atmos Track being copied since it's lossless and the Dolby TrueHD is the Atmos Track.

I hope i'm clear, and thanks again for the help.

Thanks again for the help

darthgup

Nope, you're good. It doesn't show ATMOS or DTS:X. But that doesn't matter. It still rips them. You're good to go.

Thanks again SamuriHL. You always got the answer to my questions. I was debating waiting for Dolby Vision support from CloneBD to future proof the rips but I don’t know if/when projectors will support DV. :)

It's a valid question. I know they do make dolby cinema projectors that max out around 120 nits or so (I forget the exact nit spec for them). I am also waiting for CloneBD to support DV in MKV container because I do have the DV equipment. But I can tell you that ATMOS/DTS:X in MKV is awesome. :) Enjoy!

Back