• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD (4K) Stand-alone Player Now At Walmart

nebostrangla

For anyone who is interested in one. And don't want a Xbox One S model {Has UHD Player Built-in} .
As stated in the title. Your local Walmart should now have Stand-alone Player's for UHD (4K) Discs.
Mine does and they are usually the last one to get anything.
Brand=Philips
Model=BDP5502
Price=$178.00
See attached photo of one.IMG_20170903_121526216.jpg

The BDP5502 supports HDR10 but unfortunately not Dolby Vision. This may or not be an issue for some. It is nice, however, to see the price coming down. When the player was announced at CES 2017 back in January the MSRP was $250.

Yea I have no idea what all it supports or allows. Was just merely pointing out that they should be available now. I know my local has been selling the UHD Discs for a while but no Stand-alone players to play them on . ONLY way to have a player was to buy an XB1 S model from $249.99 to $299.99.

simple. Just google the model thats on the image "Philips BDP5502":

Code:
https://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/BDP5502_F7/4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-player

Back