• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Uablele to delete video files problems

I think the read-only thing might have something to do with this.
Put this xp +read only into a Google search and see how big this issue is. I can't (and neither can many others) change this attribute but I can read/write/delete files in any of the folders. I'm just suspicious if this may be why CloneDVD isn't able to delete temp files.

I think the read-only thing might have something to do with this.
I think its solved. What I find is that there is no option for "delete temp files" if you choose to create DVD Files, as there is with Create iso or Burn to DVD. What I think this then means is that they are speaking of the files created to make the image and to hold files for burning directly to a DVD. They are not offering to delete the files in the Video_TS folder that is filled when taking the Create DVD Files choice. I guess you are just supposed to delete these manually after burning, as I am now.

[FONT=&quot]If certain conditions are met you can take ownership of the folder and change the read only attribute. But I doubt that that is the issue. [/FONT]

Back