• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

U73 error in Panasonic DMPBD35EG-K DVD player

S

Steven1142

Hi All,

I just put a dvd into my blu ray it said playing, then it said u73 and nothing plays.

Any idea what is wrong?

The disc is ok as it plays through my xbox 360.

Regards,
Steve

That's got nothing to do with the disc, that error is explained in the manual and basically there's and HDMI/hdcp handshake problem. At least that's what it is on my bd85. This is usually accompanied with 'snow' on the TV input channel. I get that on occasion if I leave the tray open too long and I switch the TV's input source. This is usually easily fixed by rotating the TV input source. Basically if your BD player is connected to HDMI 1 and you've got other hdmi's connected, just cycle through the input ports (you don't have to actively select them, just let the highlight go over them) until it's back to the same input port you started on (in this case HDMI 1). That forces the TV to request the HDMI/hdcp handshake.

It's all in the player manual. It's not a disc problem.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back