Two New AS Feature Requests, Please

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by SAF, Nov 6, 2020.

1. SAF

SAF Member

I'd like to see the following two new AS Features for both Netflix and Amazon:

1. Provide a running total of the number of AS downloads currently available. This would allow the AS user to prioritize movie, or more importantly, TV series downloads that will shortly become unavailable or not free.

2. Add the movie release year (%y) variable for the movie file name creation template so it will look something like:
    %n (%y) = Rage (2014)

TX

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

The problem with 1 is that there's no fixed number with the constantly refilling token bucket system. The best would be an educated guess

2 I believe has already been requested, but if currently not in the list as I've yet to see a post from pete on it if it can/will be done

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. karaokeamerica

karaokeamerica Well-Known Member

I did ask for this and possibly others did as well, but not sure if it's in the official request list or not.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

It very much is beta requests item 3 (batch) or beta requests. Item 12 (this one is for a shortcut to remember settings. Which effectively makes it a queue)

5. Free Lancer

Free Lancer Active Member

+1
    It would be nice if AS could show the current numbers from the token bucket system.
    Whenever you start a download from one of the providers AS will get the current numbers from the token bucket system and the display could be updated.