• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Two New AS Feature Requests, Please

SAF

I'd like to see the following two new AS Features for both Netflix and Amazon:

1. Provide a running total of the number of AS downloads currently available. This would allow the AS user to prioritize movie, or more importantly, TV series downloads that will shortly become unavailable or not free.

2. Add the movie release year (%y) variable for the movie file name creation template so it will look something like:
%n (%y) = Rage (2014)

TX

The problem with 1 is that there's no fixed number with the constantly refilling token bucket system. The best would be an educated guess

2 I believe has already been requested, but if currently not in the list as I've yet to see a post from pete on it if it can/will be done

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It very much is beta requests item 3 (batch) or beta requests. Item 12 (this one is for a shortcut to remember settings. Which effectively makes it a queue)

I'd like to see the following two new AS Features for both Netflix and Amazon:

1. Provide a running total of the number of AS downloads currently available. This would allow the AS user to prioritize movie, or more importantly, TV series downloads that will shortly become unavailable or not free.

+1
It would be nice if AS could show the current numbers from the token bucket system.
Whenever you start a download from one of the providers AS will get the current numbers from the token bucket system and the display could be updated.

Back