• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Two new 4k discs unable to make movie only ISO

Do as you please, entirely up to you and I hope it continues to be trouble free for you. No one is upset or anything akin to it. But when you ask for help, and others attempt to do as you requested and you say "not like that" it nullifies our efforts entirely. Maybe we know something you don't, maybe you know something we don't but no one learns anything new with just saying no.

Do as you please, entirely up to you and I hope it continues to be trouble free for you. No one is upset or anything akin to it. But when you ask for help, and others attempt to do as you requested and you say "not like that" it nullifies our efforts entirely. Maybe we know something you don't, maybe you know something we don't but no one learns anything new with just saying no.
Well I don't think I was doing that of course and it goes both ways, your post made it sound like I'm offending you by not simply agreeing with you and not mentioning anything further. I don't agree that even if I tried it locally and it worked problem solved because it's random and it's always worked in the past and there's just these two instances and then I try them a couple of days later and they work. There's something more that I'm interested in there. If there is something further to look at great. I just wasn't okay with stopping at you never create files or edit files on network attached storage.

I posted looking for information. I don't think I said no to anything or that anything's been nullified. It's still good information to have, some folks saying that you can't edit/create files on a NAS without causing problems, this is new to me. I can research that. I can ask more questions about that. Sorry but some of the posts feel overly aggressive or a little quick to judge. I did my best to just simply lay out the issue and replied with what I found out. But anyway, thanks for trying to help. It is appreciated.

I'm not sure what that would be? Like you have an artificial limit set on the NAS telling it to stop letting data be written before the shared partition or folder is full?
During the shared folder creation you can have the share a certain size:
1694013404352.png

But you would have to manually set that checkbox ... and also the set size would be visible in Windows explorer (unlike a shared folder without quota, where you see the complete volume-size in explorer)
It's a nice way to limit certain shares.
Anyway, since the setup was generic, there wouldn't be a quota set.

Back