• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Two different MPLS files

yahknow1

OK I have to ask another question just to be confident using this program:

I have my old standby program that I've used for years to rip my MKV's: Vidcoder. It's telling me that the only movie-length playlist is 00800.MPLS

Now CloneBD comes up with Title 851 as the MAIN FEATURE. Vidcoder doesn't even LIST # 00851.MPLS? Why would this happen and can I trust CloneBD?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.0_Info_J_THE_REVENANT.ziplog
    821.3 KB · Views: 2
That's nothing usual. CloneBD uses the playlists AnyDVD recommends. 800/801 and 850/851 are often identical. The only difference usually is perhaps some signing text that's in a different language. Nothing to worry about

Well and I absolutely would agree with that except AnyDVD didn't recommend a play list? Unless that was in the logfile instead of the SETTINGS ?

it didn't tell you but it doesn't tell you everything it does either. There's certain magic in anydvd ;)

And when it comes to actually mentioning playlists in the status window, that only happens when there either screenpass or playlist obfuscation protection on the disc

Ok I'm a believer. I've been trying to get the forced subtitles to work for years and now and.....IT WORKS.....SWEETSWEEETSWEEEEEEEET

Now CloneBD comes up with Title 851 as the MAIN FEATURE. Vidcoder doesn't even LIST # 00851.MPLS? Why would this happen and can I trust CloneBD?

CloneBD will auto-select the playlist, that contains the most subtitle and audio tracks.
In your case, 800 probably is the main movie playlist and 851 is identical, plus a number of audio- or subtitle tracks (director's commentary or so) that are not available in the default main movie playlist.
That way you have all options.

Back