• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Twilight Saga New Moon Don't Work

Using CloneDVD2:
VTS_13_0.VOB is where it sticks. Error message, the system cannot read from the specified device.

I have ran this DVD in, 3 DVD writers, NEC, LG and Benq.

I also tried a full rip, using AnyDVD 6.6.2.7 only, completes all but the end error message: 'FileIO VTS-13-0.VOB 20062208 573440'.

I hope this it the information you need?

this entire thread (7 pages) is about new moon, so yes....new moon

any luck...anyone?

On.............New Moon? James has said it should be fixed with the next update which should be 6.6.2.8 or higher.

this entire thread (7 pages) is about new moon, so yes....new moon

I guess pictures might work better since nobody bothers to read anymore!:bang:

Last edited:
I guess pictures might work better since nobody bothers to read anymore!:bang:

OK, for those that keep asking when James has said it will be in the next release, here's a picture.

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 30
offcourse there isnt an exact date. Nobody knows how long it will take to bypass the new protection. There could be a new beta tomorrow, next week or next month that will allow you to copy it. If you read the reply james said, you can do a movie only if you're that desperate to back it up.

offcourse there isnt an exact date. Nobody knows how long it will take to bypass the new protection. There could be a new beta tomorrow, next week or next month that will allow you to copy it. If you read the reply james said, you can do a movie only if you're that desperate to back it up.

I know about movie only...just asking if anyone knows when it will be cracked...that's all.

I know about movie only...just asking if anyone knows when it will be cracked...that's all.

What's the rush it isn't like everyone has the title yet. I am sure it'll be cracked withing a week of the release. I can't wait till Saturday comes but better yet I am getting it at midnight to ensure I get one as I think they will sell out.

James is the man. What he said is all you get to go on.
Everone else is just guessing.

-W

I have had my copy since Thursday, i just would like to be able to back it up with the menus.

The street date is tomorrow. Wost case might be that James had to order a copy.

Believe it or not, the studios don't send a courtesy copy to Slysoft so that they can make sure it's broken by the street date. (that said - most titles usually are)

-W

actually the street date is Saturday the 20th, all you need is to know someone who owns or works at a video rental store and you get your advance copy...very easy.

Noted on Sat the 20th - thanks.
Ya.... we can do that advance copy thing.
For James in Antigua - it's a bitch to swim to region 1. :D

-W

Noted on Sat the 20th - thanks.
Ya.... we can do that advance copy thing.
For James in Antigua - it's a bitch to swim to region 1. :D

Not really, he usually sends me... :(

or if your like me the video stores near me put everything out 7-10 days before the street date every time

Back