• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Twilight Saga New Moon Don't Work

Charlie... AnyDVD logs have been posted already.
That's not what James is asking for.

So far it seems that no one with early access to this title has CloneDVD2

-W

I have a Canadian friend on my forum with this title and his is a R1 I'll see if he'll get this information so I can give it to James.

Hi their does anyone knows if thr is a fix to rip new moon

i updated to the latest file in anydvd thinking tht would help and it didnt

pls . Anyone

Hi their does anyone knows if thr is a fix to rip new moon

i updated to the latest file in anydvd thinking tht would help and it didnt

pls . Anyone

If you will gladly do this there can be a fix shortly - In CloneDVD2, can you use the preview / title selection to check, in which title it gets stuck?

I can't believe that there are some people dont read or follow instructions

I have a buddy doing this tonight when he gets off of work will be able to give James that info when I get it.

error in title

i get an error on tiltle 12, 13,14 in the preview,but i try to just do the movie only by itself and which is title 1 and its still giving me an error

Folks,

please try AnyDVD 6.6.2.7:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=38932

Let me know, if this works. If it doesn't, please post a new logfile and please use CloneDVD2 to examine which title causes the problem.

I forgot to clean the old AI scanner database, so if you tried "New Moon" with a previous AnyDVD version, do this:

1.) Install AnyDVD 6.6.2.7
2.) Insert the disc.
3.) Create a logfile. This will force a new AI scan
4.) Try it with elby CloneDVD2

Sorry. :eek:

Where the AI scanner database is storage? Is for curiosity.
Depends on the OS.
Vista / W7: C:\ProgramData\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AIScanner
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AIScanner

Uninstalling AnyDVD will delete it.

I really want to fix this...

In CloneDVD2, can you use the preview / title selection to check, in which title it gets stuck?
JAMES SORRY THAT I COULD NOT GET TO U ON TIME HAD TO GO TO WORK ,

BUT THE FILE IN NEW MOON WERE IT GET STUCK IS

File 1 J:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Here you go James.

CloneDVD2 gets stuck on VTS_11_0.VOB read error. Here are the logs I managed to save and here is a screenshot of the error produced by CloneDVD

Attachments

• CloneDVD New Moon&#.zip
    701 bytes · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_6.6.2.7_Inf&#.zip
    211.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2010-03-11_212513..jpg
    2010-03-11_212513..jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 10
Main movie only works now with 6.6.2.7?

I am not sure he tried full disc that I am aware of only. I just told him what you asked others here so you can have that information. I can ask him to try that today if you want to know?

new moon

I could copy movie only even with 6.6.0.7. the protection seems to be when you try to preserve the menu? maybe one of the menu vob files are the problem. 6.6.2.7 removes the 2 bad titles, but still can't copy the entire disc, or even the main movie with menus.

i can copy all files to my hard drive except 1. the offensive file is VTS_13_0.VOB. this one will not copy.

Last edited:
did that, no error message, stops scanning at 97%. I click next to force a copy and get error VIDEO_TS/VTS_13_0.VOB:read error using 6.6.2.7

Last edited:
did that, no error message, stops scanning at 97%. I click next to force a copy and get error VIDEO_TS/VTS_13_0.VOB:read error using 6.6.2.7

Fascinating. Thanks a lot for testing.

Back