• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Twilight Saga New Moon Don't Work

Did i miss something or are you saying this DVD has not been released yet?
Because if thats what you are saying what is the OP trying to back up? :confused:

Ya... I hate to break it to you... but the way we've always found out about newer "problematic" DVDs - is from people in the industry trying them out and reporting back here - always before the street date.

-W

Just as the Topic Says. For Shrinking I used CloneDVD2, it gets stuck around 97% Scanning when I'm st the Audio and Subtitles Settings.

In CloneDVD2, can you use the preview / title selection to check, in which title it gets stuck?

here are the logs file for twilight saga new moon. i am using anydvd 6.6.2.4 and clonedvd 2.9.2.7

In CloneDVD2, can you use the preview / title selection to check, in which title it gets stuck?

i was able to rip new moon movie only i just used track i only and it was ok

same here same problem i think is a different incryption is different from the movie precious do some one have a fix for this

thanks

same here same problem i think is a different incryption is different from the movie precious do some one have a fix for this

I really want to fix this...

YANNO.
5 times James has asked for people to post specific information.
How big of a clue stick is needed?

-W

2x4 ought to be big enough.

:D

Doesn't matter, door is closed now, due to the lack of responses "Twilight new moon" fix will not make into the next release.

New Moon

Yeah am having problems burning this movie too I keep getting error message help when I rip the movie I get this FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 16726016 382976 I have included the file log

I have tried 2 computers two versions of anydvd (6.6.2.6 and 6.6.2.4), I have tried to rip to HD on both and I get the same message as the one quoted above, I have two log files, but it seems that the conclusion has been reached that there is indeed a new protection. Maybe these will help

Attachments

• 01) AnyDVD_6.6.2.6_Info_F_TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON.zip
    228.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 02- AnyDVD_6.6.2.4_Info_E_TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON.zip
    233.9 KB · Views: 2
I have tried 2 computers two versions of anydvd (6.6.2.6 and 6.6.2.4), I have tried to rip to HD on both and I get the same message as the one quoted above, I have two log files, but it seems that the conclusion has been reached that there is indeed a new protection. Maybe these will help

If someone would answer James' question - which he has asked multiple times now - things just might be resolved. As it stands, no one has.

Can you or will someone else please directly answer this question?

YANNO.
5 times James has asked for people to post specific information.
How big of a clue stick is needed?

-W

using !click pro it got first bad sector at 8168 in title set 1
current title 1% dvd 2%

I got this error message
A read error has occurred while reading the file. The File may be encrypted or cannot be read correctly by the dvd device'
If you are running a decrypter you may need to restart it

And as in the past when the preview pane in 1Click doesn't show anything it won't work

I have included the log from 1Click is this the info he requested??

btw - I tried just title set 1 as was suggested here but still got the same results

Attachments

• ! click log for new moon.7z
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
twilight error

here a snapshot of twilight error

Attachments

• TWILIGHT.jpg
    TWILIGHT.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 20
here a snapshot of twilight error

Unfortunately that's not helping.

I sent that cause it shows where the errors occured

1click logs here does no help with James so you need to do this - In CloneDVD2, can you use the preview / title selection to check, in which title it gets stuck?

Not the 1click log but the anydvd log.

Charlie... AnyDVD logs have been posted already.
That's not what James is asking for.

So far it seems that no one with early access to this title has CloneDVD2

-W

hi, i speak little english so sorry by me bad write.

i have a good copy of twilight saga new moon in full disc dvd+r DL

i use the first sytem a youngbud so:

0.Have Anydvd running in the BG
1.fire up ripit4me click on rip ISO
2.DVDdecrypter ignore any errors till you hit 96% cancel job but dont delete iso

and :

mount image in a virtual player with anydvd in bg
use 1 click DVD copy Pro to copy 1 exact

that is all
thx and have a good day all bye

Back