• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

twilight breaking dawn two

Ok,

Thanks, I'll try in that way and I'll post the results :) The DVD is new cellophaned copy of "Braking Dawn part 2" released today in Italy in a two disks edition.

There's always a surprise as a possibility. Let us know. Thanks.

I've installed the latest version but the problem still remain...:(

That's because your version (Italian?) isn't covered, I never received a logfile from this disc.
Next beta will have a fix.

This DVD shows a lot of READ errors and may simply be defective. So far all other versions are working.

No, this is a different disc with a different protection.

Please try AnyDVD 7.1.6.1. Let me know, if this fixes the problem. Thank you!

I also have problems all the beta so far it has the same error
sends the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.6.1_Info_H_DVD_BREAKING_DAWN_PART_2_DVD_1.zip
    133 KB · Views: 9
sends the log file

Ha, another Breaking Dawn 2 variant. Which country is this disc from? Did I miss your logfile? Anyway, next beta should fix it.

DVD source

Ha, another Breaking Dawn 2 variant. Which country is this disc from? Did I miss your logfile? Anyway, next beta should fix it.

The OP for this post is from Sweden. Yet another surprise... :(

sends the log file

Please try AnyDVD 7.1.6.2 or better. Let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

Please try AnyDVD 7.1.6.2 or better. Let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

did install & restart the computer but it did not work :(

I did create a new log for you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.6.2_Info_H_DVD_BREAKING_DAWN_PART_2_DVD_1.zip
    125.5 KB · Views: 5
did install & restart the computer but it did not work :(

I did create a new log for you

Your log looks perfectly fine. What exactly doesnt work? Any error messages?

Your log looks perfectly fine. What exactly doesnt work? Any error messages?

weird tried again and now it works :) (no restart only the log created before the new rip)

thanks for the quick help

weird tried again and now it works :) (no restart only the log created before the new rip)

thanks for the quick help

Ah, I know what happened. I forgot to bump the cache version, so AnyDVD used the cache file from the previous version. Creating a logfile will always recreate the cache, so it worked, after you created one.

I'll fix that (but it shouldn't matter to you now, as you have a new cache file already).

Ah, I know what happened. I forgot to bump the cache version, so AnyDVD used the cache file from the previous version. Creating a logfile will always recreate the cache, so it worked, after you created one.

I'll fix that (but it shouldn't matter to you now, as you have a new cache file already).

Oh NOES! James is human and makes mistakes? *GASP* ;)

Yes!! Amazing.

To think that he also puts his pants on one leg at a time makes us all look even more human, no?

Back