• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TweakTown Interview CL and mentioned about AnyDVD HD...

hlkc

CL Marketing VP interview by Tweaktown here and talking about AnyDVD HD.

TweakTown - What is CyberLink’s opinion of AnyDVD HD, which works in conjunction with PowerDVD to strip certain DRM and remove HDCP?

CyberLink - This is not true. AnyDVD HD does not work in conjunction with PowerDVD. A user can strip certain DRM by simply using AnyDVD HD (even without installing any CyberLink software on their system). We do not comment on other companies products.

Last edited:
CL Marketing VP interview by Tweaktown here and talking about AnyDVD HD.

TweakTown - What is CyberLink’s opinion of AnyDVD HD, which works in conjunction with PowerDVD to strip certain DRM and remove HDCP?

CyberLink - This is not true. AnyDVD HD does not work in conjunction with PowerDVD. A user can strip certain DRM by simply using AnyDVD HD (even without installing any CyberLink software on their system). We do not comment on other companies products.

11th April 2008, 14:24 ;)

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=103830&postcount=288

Oops I guess I am just a month late... ;)

PowerDVD is a waste of money without AnyDVD HD and i'm sure most people that use PowerDVD to watch protected high definition probably own a copy of AnyDVD HD. They better NOT have anything negative to say about it.

PowerDVD is a waste of money without AnyDVD HD and i'm sure most people that use PowerDVD to watch protected high definition probably own a copy of AnyDVD HD. They better NOT have anything negative to say about it.

Yup, I just simply can't think of anyone using PDVD today in their HTPC without AnyDVD HD installed.

Back