• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TVnow

hanschke

Code:
http://tvnow.de/
will be great if possible ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
We can add requested sites to a list?! WOWPresents Plus?

We can add requested sites to a list?! WOWPresents Plus?
You, no. Me yes. Not just any sites, they have to be streaming providers obviously. Please create your own topic about if though as otherwise I'll never be able to track different suggestions and look to them. I need obviously the streaming service name, and the country/region.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You, no. Me yes. Not just any sites, they have to be streaming providers obviously. Please create your own topic about if though as otherwise I'll never be able to track different suggestions and look to them. I need obviously the streaming service name, and the country/region.

Thanks, I didn't mean literally add ourselves. Sorry I worded that wrong.

No worries!

tvnow is a great idea. But it only makes sense when there is also a drm decryption cause most of the files are protected.

tvnow is a great idea. But it only makes sense when there is also a drm decryption cause most of the files are protected.
There's encryption on amazon and netflix too. That's the whole point of AnyStream. Decrypt on the fly and put the stream into an unencrypted mp4 container.

Last edited:
it is possible? At the moment I dont bought Anystream because I dont use Netflix.

No, when a new provider is added it will be in the changelog and the product page will most likely get an update

You might be waiting a VERY LONG TIME if not forever, as there's no guarantuee at all, ANY of the suggested providers will even get added.

Back