• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tutorial: Remove Cinavia with AnyDVD HD and CloneBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tectpro

Translator (ms_MY)
Requirements:

1. AnyDVD HD

2. CloneBD

3. Blu-ray that contains Cinavia

ATTENTION: Please only use the setting provided in this tutorial on Blu-ray that contain Cinavia since AnyDVD HD will always try to remove Cinavia once the setting has been made. Kindly revert the settings in AnyDVD HD before you start converting a Blu-ray without Cinavia.

This tutorial concentrates on the removal of Cinavia, for compression into other formats or from BD 50 to BD 25 please check the relevant tutorials. This tutorial can be used together with the already existing tutorials.cinavia_eng10.jpg cinavia_eng11.jpg cinavia_eng12.jpg cinavia_eng20.jpg cinavia_eng30.jpg

Last edited:
FAQ:

Question: Why should I use AC3 instead of DTS?
Answer: Due to the nature of the Cinavia removal the audio gets slightly degraded, you are able to select DTS if this is your preferred codec.

Question: Why does the audio sound "wobbly" especially if there is music?
Answer: This is one of the side effects of the Cinavia removal and totally normal.

Question: Why can't I use Copy Original?
Answer: If Copy Original is selected the audio is untouched hence Cinavia won't be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back