• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Turn Saw IV into a divx file???HELP!!!!!!

Uberw00t

ok so ive made a bunch of copys befor in the past but using dvd decrypter.
i have recently DL AnyDVD 6.3.1.2 and well befor when i ripped a dvd i only got like 6-7 different .vob and 1 .nfo file
with Anydvd i got like 30+ files.
i guess what i would like to know is what do i do with the files to get them into the normal .avi i can burn onto a cd.
i burn just a data cd with only the .avi file on it casue i got one of them divX cerified dvd players..

So all i need to know is how do i get it into a burnable playable file with the sounds matching to what is accually playing???

Try Clonedvd mobile to convert.

Regardless, conversion isn't something that Anydvd does.

Last edited:
wow that was fast...
and yeh my bad i was using dvd decrypter to rip it and i read that it didnt work to rip saw IV for some reason so i thought id try AnyDVD
but like i said up top now i got like 30+ files instead of the usual 6-7 .vob files so im a lil lost on how to now convert them to DivX
but i was using autogk to convert the files to DivX after it was on the HD and it was pretty straight forward on how to use.. a lil slow but very easy so im hoping the CloneDVDMobile is as easy to use

Last edited:
wow that was fast...
and yeh my bad i was using dvd decrypter to rip it and i read that it didnt work to rip saw IV for some reason

Decrypter is pretty useless with a lot of newer protections.

This is what you should be doing to rip:

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.1.4: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6314.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to haddisk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

a lil slow but very easy so im hoping the CloneDVDMobile is as easy to use

You can use the ripped files from step 3 to convert to .avi using Clonedvd mobile.

Last edited:
Back