• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L632H ATA Drive Problems...

StAnArchic

Hey,

I have an EI System laptop, with a TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L632H ATA DVD/RW drive. Recently & pretty suddenly, it just stopped working inside Windows. I can burn using it just fine with Sonic or Cyberlink, and even ConvertX, but Windows will not read anything from it. I tried using the firmware update but I got an error message saying "The firmware is not compatible with the selected drive" even though I know it is. Also, my computer seems to be unable to boot from it either. I'm stumped. Can anyone help?

StAnArchic

Thanks, but nada. Nothing. Bupkus etc.
I did think of that, as I have just installed (and uninstalled!) Vista SP1.
I'va also checked out the laser, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

Back