• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TSmuxer / TSremux

JARTH3000

Do these programs reduce the quality of the actual film itself?

Do these programs reduce the quality of the actual film itself?
To be more specific, they remux (rearrange the existing data without loss of quality), not transcode (to a different format, usually with compression to achieve smaller file size).

And also I'd recommend TSMuxer over TSRemux at this point because it has many more advanced features such as opening playlist files for seamless branching titles.

TSMuxer is definitely more flexible and quicker - but I have had quite a few sync errors when using TSMuxer - particularly when joining m2ts files and remuxing. Doing the same process with TSRemux is much slower but files are always in sync.

I have noticed that the DTS-HD audio gets choke down to 1509 kbps and the same file in tsmuxer even though it says in will be 1536 kbps the audio will match the original.

hi fellows
did anybod try tsmuxedr/tsremuxer on avp and avp2
does it work if it is please provide us with main movie files
thankyou in advance

hi fellows
did anybod try tsmuxedr/tsremuxer on avp and avp2
does it work if it is please provide us with main movie files
thankyou in advance

I don't have those movies yet, but, I know people were successful remuxing them. Follow my little guide and you'll be good to go.

Tools needed: eac3to, tsmuxer (both found on doom9)

-Run eac3to against your BD drive with the disc loaded. E.G. eac3to d:
-Determine which movie playlist you want by examining the output. AVP2 I believe has 2 main movie playlists for regular and extended versions, for instance.
-Load the determined mpls playlist file in tsmuxer
-Deselect the streams you don't want
-Output to new blu-ray folder structure
-Use my makeISO.bat to create a new ISO from the newly created folder structure. See my signature for details (folder->ISO guide)

That's it. All there is to it.

I figured this out today. I'm not sure it will work everytime.

Use TsRemux for dolby true-hd films and tsMuxer for dts-hd. Acording the information in pdvd you will have the best sound option in your backup same as original.

nevermind the fact that it may be being downsampled

Back