• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to work with EyeQ

fabiansch

Hi guys,

I'm having a little hard time with EyeQ software, and I really will appreciate your help :)
My brother gave me his copy of EyeQ that he had a while ago so the first thing I wanted to do was to back it up, I used cloneCD to save the image on my PC, and then I tried loading EyeQ using Game Jackal Pro since it uses Tages, so I installed the latest tages, ver. 5.5.7.2

and even though I'm using game jackal pro (also latest version 4.1.1.7) the software still asks for the original CD in order to work (I tried using virtual clone drive as well). I set a profile and tried both automatic protection and tages, and it didn't work with neither of them.
Do you have any idea how can I make it work?

Thanks in advance! :)
Fabian

Unfortunately GJ's support for Tages is limited.

Hi Matthew.

Thanks for your response! :)
Do you happen to know if there any other kind of software that could help me in this case?

Thanks,
Fabian

Dt / alc may do it, making the image can take some time and can have some hardware requirements... You can get the trial versions and experiment i guess

Niether Daemon tools nor alcohol support tages unfortunately :(
gamejackal was the only one I thought was useful for it.

I guess I'll have to stick to the CD.
If there's any idea out there please please let me know :)

Back