Trying to update anydvdhd

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by 0brian, Jan 18, 2016.

1. 0brian

0brian Member

When I try to update anydvdhd when finishing download a message comes up and says- The signature of SetupAnyDvd7680.exe is corrupt or invalid. Will not allow me to finish download. I'm running windows 8.1

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Please read the other topics and sticky in this section. The question has already been answered a few times. The file is fine, is Microsoft's fault.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

3. 0brian

0brian Member

Thanks for all of your help. Problem resolved

4. Oley

Oley Member

Hi, I am having the same problem. I am using Windows 10. Did you find a solution to the problem? Thanks

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Yes, in the other topic you posted in. Go to your downloads folder, run the setup, done.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

6. 0brian

0brian Member

When u finish download go 2 the help and then right click ur mouse on the download and select download anyway.

7. thesun6

thesun6 New Member

Hi , I found a solution for me about the signature of setup anydvd is corrupt or invalid, I tried To download but always this message my solution was Google Chrome ......I have windows 7 and I got this message with explorer. I hope it works for you.

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

This problem no longer exists with the latest beta. The installers are now signed with sha-256 which doesn't cause this alert.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk