• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to purchase

monkey333

I'm trying to purchase anydvd and clicking the checkout button, I get a bad gateway message.
Trying to buy before the 20% off expires.
Please help.

I'm trying to purchase anydvd and clicking the checkout button, I get a bad gateway message.
Please help.
Error 502 @Ivan on shop domain. Something going on with server or maintenance?

@monkey333 it will be addressed, patience and it will be fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Thanks, I hate to ask but is 20% the best I can get for an old slysoft lifetime customer?
Plz and thx.

Thanks, I hate to ask but is 20% the best I can get for an old slysoft lifetime customer?
Plz and thx.
Yes, you're 2 years too late for bigger discounts. There were bigger ones depending on when the license was bought, when redfox first started. But not anymore, sorry

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Thanks for the follow up, will keep trying to purchase a new license when website returns.

Please help.

Indeed, we had a technical issue with our shop server, fixed 3 minutes ago. Should work now.

Sorry...

Last edited:
Back