• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to purchase license key

rmmeli

I am in the US. I got to the purchase page and it seems to convert Euro's to Yuan and then to US Dollars. Is that correct? Seems odd to not just go from euro's to dollars.

I am in the US. I got to the purchase page and it seems to convert Euro's to Yuan and then to US Dollars. Is that correct? Seems odd to not just go from euro's to dollars.
The payment processors are in China, not the US.

I tried to make the payment but it got blocked by my credit card company because the payment is coming from China.

I tried to make the payment but it got blocked by my credit card company because the payment is coming from China.
Nothing RedFox can do about that, you need to call your bank and tell them you're making a China based purchase and to let the next one go through.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

When I try to pay for Redfox I get an error in my browser:
504 Gateway Time-out want to resolve this befor 20% sale is over!

@Ivan the payment servers and this user need your attention.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back