• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to purchase Anystream plus

GGHive

Hello, I am trying to purchase anystream plus, using a VISA in the US, Everything seemed to go through and i got a payment in progress message. I have yet to receive any emails confirming or denying the order. Is there any way for me to check the order status? Should i post the order number on here?

ok, i got an email with the failed order, "has failed: -37: 3DS timeout"
i called the bank and they dont see any charges coming from anyone (i dont use the card very often) and they did not deny any charges. Am i just out of luck?

i called the bank and they dont see any charges coming from anyone (i dont use the card very often) and they did not deny any charges. Am i just out of luck?
No you are not out of luck, I will bring the person in charge here.

Here what happened with your purchase attempt:
  • after you finished last step of checkout, we submitted the request to our payment service provider (PSP)
  • Our PSP asked then in Visa circuit who is responsible for your BIN (Bank Identification Number, first 6 digits of your credit card number) to request then th redirect URL for 3DSecureV2 authorization.
  • They never got an answer and thus never informed us. After a timeout of one hour we cancelled this transaction and sent you an email
We had customers with same bank like you which worked well - and we also had customers with same bank which ended up in Nirwana like you.
The transaction got "ignored" on the way to your bank, thus they didn't even see a request.

The only workaround would be to try another credit card. Make sure the card is enabled for foreign countries and 3DSv2 is activated.

Last edited:
I had this same issue. I tried 3 times with 2 different cards, with no luck. I ended up creating a card using Privacy.com which did work immediately. Hopefully you can get it working!

doing some reading on what 3DSV2 is, it sounds like I should have been directed to a separate site to enter some more security info, since nothing ever came up I'm guessing my card doesnt have the 3DSV2 enabled. I'll call the bank again and see if its possible to enable it.

got it to work with the same card as before. Turns out I had an adblocker on and that was stopping the verification site from loading.

got it to work with the same card as before. Turns out I had an adblocker on and that was stopping the verification site from loading.

Thank you for sharing this, very useful. You made my day!!!!

Which ad blocker are you using?

ad block plus, turned it off and ran the order through same as before and it worked

Which ad blocker are you using?
Glad to hear you got it working, I should've tried disabling mine also as that was probably the issue. I use AdBlocker Ultimate.

Just a hint ABP is pretty much obsolete, they're an adblocker yet they accept payments from advertisers to be whitelisted. Yeah not on my watch, swapped to "µBlock Origin" long ago when they announced that move. Zero problems.

I had this same issue. I tried 3 times with 2 different cards, with no luck. I ended up creating a card using Privacy.com which did work immediately. Hopefully you can get it working!

so privacy.com created a temporary mastercard for you that worked here even when your regular card didn't work (ie: before you made any adjustment to your browser settings)? because i've disabled adblock + okayed popups/redirects in my settings on THREE different browsers and am getting nowhere. not interested in going crypto but still looking for a workaround on this.

You are correct. At the time I didn't consider that my adblock/pop-up blocker could be playing a factor. I've been using Privacy before making this purchase, so it was just an easy option that happened to work. Also, have you tried purchasing via a mobile phone/mobile browser? I'm assuming most people don't typically install addons to their mobile browsers.

You are correct. At the time I didn't consider that my adblock/pop-up blocker could be playing a factor. I've been using Privacy before making this purchase, so it was just an easy option that happened to work. Also, have you tried purchasing via a mobile phone/mobile browser? I'm assuming most people don't typically install addons to their mobile browsers.

I tried doing it on the phone and again: didn't work. Will try privacy.com next.

privacy.com WORKED like a charm - interestingly, even though the card i used to open the account there was a mastercard, the site created a VISA card for me. i wonder if redfox is just having trouble processing mastercard right now. anyway, thanks a million for your help.

Back