• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]Trying to get my AnyDVD Lifetime License back

Acid0057

Hi there,

Years ago I used AnyDVD and then stopped for a while. Recently I got a new PC and would like to set it up again. I did purchase a license and still have access to the email address but the find licence tool on the website won't send me an email.

I did purchase it years ago via Slysoft if that helps. Any help would be appreciated. Would love to have my lifetime licence back again.

Ah, no worries. I wondered if that was the case. Thank you.

Did the forum users get migrated over? My account on the forum from those days still works!

Did the forum users get migrated over? My account on the forum from those days still works!
It seems to be the case, as there are many other accounts with registry dates like 2010, 2007 and so on.
So I assume they only lost their customer data and the forum was on another server. But I don't know what's exactly the case, until now I have only seen threads about SlySoft and the license issues, but no one mentioned the forum.

Last edited:
Thanks! I figured as much too when my password reset worked on the email I had used.

Thanks for your help DeepSpace.

Back