• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to figure it out

mac007

Hello Everyone, new to the forum

I have read alot of the info on shrink and any dvd, that is all I ever used. never had a problem. I read about shrink having a problem with some of the newer movies. I have a copy of dvdx platinum that I never installed. My question is: Would it be simpler to download Fixvts or Vob before I go to shrink? And if so, how and when do I do that? I am not very familiar with that since I never had to do it before.
Thanks, a bit confused

Last edited:
Hello Everyone, new to the forum

I have read alot of the info on shrink and any dvd, that is all I ever used. never had a problem. I read about shrink having a problem with some of the newer movies. I have a copy of dvdx platinum that I never installed. My question is: Would it be simpler to download Fixvts or Vob before I go to shrink? And if so, how and when do I do that? I am not very familiar with that since I never had to do it before.
Thanks, a bit confused
AnyDVD is no longer supporting Shrink so it will not work with a few of the new movies, mostly Sony releases. I have found very few movies that Shrink will not do. For the Sony releases, RipIt4Me is the best free software as of now.

Back