• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to Extract Main Movie-Help!

mick2006

I have been researching this and trying to figure it out and I know some of you here have been able to do it, but once I rip a blu ray movie to my hard drive, how do I go about just putting the "essentials" on a BD-R so it fits the 25gb limit? I am able to use Nero to copy a disc that is under 25gb, but what precisely do I need to do in order get my main movie to play on my PS3 with a BD-R? I have read and reread the posts regarding this, and apparently I am missing something. This is what I have tried:

1) Ripped Superman Returns to Hard Drive
2) Opened up Nero Burning ROM and added the main movie and larger flies to the project
3) Set the UDF to 2.5
4) Disc burn successfully
5) Insert the disc into the PS3 and it sees it as a Data Disc
6) PS3 states that the main movie "file is corrupted"
7) The smaller files play perfectly

Help!!

Back