• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

True Grit (2010) R2

Have tried that version and can see the movie files but CloneDvd will not go past 2%. Added the logfile. Thanks again.

Does it make any difference, if you set the AI scanner to "always enabled"?

Have tried that version and can see the movie files but CloneDvd will not go past 2%. Added the logfile. Thanks again.

Really strange. I just ran your file through the simulation and it looks quite good...

True Grit

How would i get into change the AI Scanner settings. Never had to fiddle about with any settings before. Clone DVD2 is saying "missing menu VOB file VTS_02_0 VOB". I can preview the movie with CloneDVD2 using Windows7 but WinXP fails to show any movie details.

Last edited:
How would i get into change the AI Scanner settings. Never had to fiddle about with any settings before.
AnyDVD settings -> Video DVD -> settings, in the group "AI scanner"

Clone DVD2 is saying "missing menu VOB file VTS_02_0 VOB". I can preview the movie with CloneDVD2 using Windows7 but WinXP fails to show any movie details.
Try to copy movie only with CloneDVD. Make sure not to copy the menus.

True Grit

Thought i had it there. Using CloneDVD2 i unticked "preserve menus" and it went to 99% then it said "unable to copy protected material" and clicking details it said "PS 18 TCE" . Tried movie only backup and it says the same "PS 18 TCE".

Last edited:
Thought i had it there. Using CloneDVD2 i unticked "preserve menus" and it went to 99% then it said "unable to copy protected material" and clicking details it said "PS 18 TCE" . Tried movie only backup and it says the same "PS 18 TCE".

Could you please post a zipped CloneDVD logfile?
Within the log tab, right click and select "Save".

CloneDVD2 Logfile

Attachments

• truegrit.rar
    626 bytes · Views: 9
Last edited:
CloneDVD2 Movie Only Logfile

Attachments

• movieonly.rar
    20.7 KB · Views: 10
Log files using XP
Was able to make a backup copy of this but can't remember what i done. Can't seem to do it again.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.0.6_Info_F_TRUE_GRIT.zip
    336.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
True Grit

Tried making a full backup and it seems to be missing a few things. Played the copy on a portable dvd player and it plays the movie without going into the language or title menu. Tried to play it on both my regular dvd players and a blu-ray player and the disc just comes up stop. The original disc starts with the paramount logo then goes into the language menu. It then shows all the copyright stuff then plays a few movie trailers before going to main menu. The backup disc seems to miss all this out.

Last edited:
Tried making a full backup and it seems to be missing a few things. Played the copy on a portable dvd player and it plays the movie without going into the language or title menu. Tried to play it on both my regular dvd players and a blu-ray player and the disc just comes up stop. The original disc starts with the paramount logo then goes into the language menu. It then shows all the copyright stuff then plays a few movie trailers before going to main menu. The backup disc seems to miss all this out.

At least you don't see any more PS18 or similar errors. Did you use AnyDVD default settings? Did you have any of the remastering / navigation settings enabled? If yes, try without them. Just play the original disc on your PC to check.

Anydvd had the default settings enabled. Have tried other discs and they work fine. This copy starts to load then the dvd player says stop.

AnyDVD logfile with from the latest beta being 6.8.0.7?

AnyDVD 6.8.0.7 Logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.0.7_Info_D_TRUE_GRIT.zip
    340.8 KB · Views: 41
Anydvd had the default settings enabled. Have tried other discs and they work fine. This copy starts to load then the dvd player says stop.

Can you try to play the original disc on your PC (AnyDVD running)?

I have just finished watching the complete original dvd on the pc with anydvd running in the background. All seems ok there

I have just finished watching the complete original dvd on the pc with anydvd running in the background. All seems ok there

If you made a 1:1 copy of the disc using ImgBurn (with AnyDVD running) or AnyDVD's "Rip to Image" or CloneCD (with AnyDVD running) that copy would be good too, as those are imaging programs and are identical to running the original disc on your PC with AnyDVD running in the background.

So, at this point, the problem is with CloneDVD, as that is a reauthoring program and it always reauthors.

I always personally recommend not using CloneDVD if you are not removing anything, or don't need to shrink a dual layer original to fit on a single layer blank.

Back