• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

True Grit 2010 An encoding error has occured

anderrd

Everytime I start CloneDVD Mobile. Either from a backup off the hard drive, or from the DVD itself. I keep getting encoding errors. While trying to use CloneDVD Mobile with True Grit 2010. I am using AnyDVD version 6.8.0.8 and CloneDVD Mobile 1.7.2.1. Anyone else having this issue?

Attachments

• Encoding Error.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
TruGrit

I'm having the same issue. Trying to copy TruGritit just keeps telling me no audio> Can someone help me out?:confused:

True Grit

We had the same problem, won't copy the disc, just shows some chapters and a black screen :confused:

To fix the no audio issue please download AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 Beta and try again. This will resolve the issue with CloneDVD, but CloneDVD Mobile still gets Encoding Errors.

Last edited:
When I tried to playback my backup of True Grit from my hard drive. I noticed there was no sound. At the time of backing up the DVD, I was using AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 and CloneDVD 29210. I read more on the forum and found to backup True Grit you would need AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 and CloneDVD 2930. Now the backup of True Grit had sound. I then used CloneDVD Moble and the backup of True Grit from my hard drive. So far gotten further without that encoder error. I will update this thread once I have tested the file I am creating now.

Just failed again with encorder error about 30% into the program. I have attached the error.

Attachments

• Encoder Error.zip
    50.3 KB · Views: 6
Support ticket needed

Nothing anyone can offer here will fix this.

Looking at the logged info we determined:

1. "Upscaling" a DVD to -s 1024x768 is not "wise". Have you modified or added this option to the devices.ini file?

2. Anyway, creating a video with this size violates 3 items of the MPEG-4 AVC level specification

3. [[libx264 @ 00e67010]frame MB size (64x48) > level limit (1620)
[libx264 @ 00e67010]DPB size (3 frames, 3538944 bytes) > level limit (2 frames, 3110400 bytes)
[libx264 @ 00e67010]MB rate (92067) > level limit (40500)

The bitrate is twice as high as maximum allowed. The video won't playback on all devices even if the trans-coding was successful

Last edited:
Frank thanks for the information. What I was trying to do is create MP4 files for my iPad2. With the best video as possible. I would select iPadAVC for model.
Resolution: 1024x576
Video Quality Max 18

I have created muiltable MP4's using these settings before without an issue. This was the first one I ran into this encoder error. I was unaware these settings were in violation of MPEG4 specifications. I assumed if CloneDVD Mobile allowed you to select it. Why not select the best. I will do more research on MP4 format.

Thanks

OK, but more info please

We'd like to see your file "devices.ini" as an attachment here, please. :confused:

You'll find that in c:/programs/slysoft/clonedvd mobile...

Thanks very much.

True Grit issues

Just wondering if there is NOT anything that can be done about making a back up for True Grit?? I keep getting this message: Creation of DVD files was not successful: missing menu VOB file VTS_02_0.VOB. Please make sure that all IFO and VOB files of the source DVD are available for loading.

Frank after further review of the error. I decided to test a previous movie I aready created. When I tried to do that movie again to create an MP4. I found out that movie as well failed with an encoding error. So something has changed in my computer. I went back to the last application I updated which was TVersity. And noticed it used an application ffdshow. Which is uesd to encode video. I viewed the encoder configuration. Used a backup copy of my hard drive and compared the settings. And found one setting was different then the original. Changed that setting to match what it was previously. And now everything is working fine. I want to thank you for the information you supplied.

very interesting....

If you can remember Star Trek and Spok's famous assessment remark "fascinating, captain" that is how I see this revelation. I'll get with Fernando on this as this is a most interesting finding. Thanks very much for the feedback.

Back