• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Troubles burning

tigercook

I am trying to burn with a single drive. My old computer was a dual drive and i had no problems. But I am having trouble with the single drive.

First- I put in a movie click on copy dvd.

Second- i go through the steps.
Third - It starts creating a dvd, when finish it ask for a blank media to write to.

I replace the movie dvd with a blank dvd and it says to put in dvd media.
It's like it not accepting the blank to write to.

When you get to the third screen (Output Method), at the top make sure the DVD files icon is clicked, not the DVD writer icon. You need two drives to use the DVD writer icon, one with the original disc in and other with the blank disc. With just one drive you have to put the files into your hard drive first with the DVD Files icon, then take the original out, put in the blank and then start CloneDVD over from the start.

When you get to the third screen (Output Method), at the top make sure the DVD files icon is clicked, not the DVD writer icon. You need two drives to use the DVD writer icon, one with the original disc in and other with the blank disc.

No, you just need a burner. Clonedvd works fine with a single burner; you do not need to select "dvd files" as the output method.

Last edited:
Back