• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

trouble with rocky 1

stevesm1994

when i try to backup rocky 1 with any dvd -shrink gives me a failed to read sector because it is encrypted does anyone know why this happens

Yes... it just means it cant read a spot on the disk. Try cleaning the disk, but it could be damaged.

-W

realy i think this is some other crap these are all brand new movies and still get failed to read because sector is encrypted on rocky 1 2 3 4 5

If they are brand new it might be something else then. If Shrink can't get it with AnyDVD running, and it's not at all damaged, then it might well have the new Sony "SAW3" protections. See the sticky thread at the top of the forum for work-arounds.

-W

Are the rocky movies from the box set or individual buys? I made backups of my box set and I no problems I used anydvd.8)

Back