• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble with License Key

Indyrod

This is probably the wrong thread, but I just noticed my license expires 4/16/14, so I got nervous, and bought the "Lifetime" option of Anydvd and renewed. the payment went through just fine, I downloaded the key file, saved it on the DT, rebooted as the instructions say, then clicked the key file, started Anydvd, and it still says expires 4/16/14. Need some help guys, thanks.:bang: (the new key file, wrote over the previous one on the DT as it should)

EDIT::::
nevermind, reinstalled ANYDVD and updates forever now.

Last edited:
ok, wait a minute. there is nothing in the renewal instructions, that say you have to reinstall Anydvd, after you click on the serial number download, so how would I have known that? It did not accept the renewal key file and reset the expiration date, until I reinstalled ANYDVD. that just ain't right, if I remember.

ok, wait a minute. there is nothing in the renewal instructions, that say you have to reinstall Anydvd, after you click on the serial number download, so how would I have known that? It did not accept the renewal key file and reset the expiration date, until I reinstalled ANYDVD. that just ain't right, if I remember.

No, it isn't. The correct procedure is to exit anydvd after installing the key. you rebooted in the wrong order.

No, it isn't. The correct procedure is to exit anydvd after installing the key. you rebooted in the wrong order.

You mean, exit anydvd after installing the key, and then rebooting, or just restarting anydvd? see, it's not as clear as you might think. thanks James.

Back