• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble copying Sound of Music

Melanie

I'm trying to copy Sound of Music. The files copy, no problem, no errors given. However, handbrake keeps showing an empty folder (which it's not), and if you try to play the files directly (from either the DVD or the copy), they won't play in VLC. I'm attaching the log file.

Let me know if you need any other information. Although I've been using AnyDVD for a while, I pretty much am a novice using it.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_D_THE_SOUND_OF_MUSIC.ziplog
    124.5 KB · Views: 2
This is likely not the problem, but your drive's region is not set. From your logfile.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.7.0, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
SLIMTYPE DVD ADA8A6SH GA11
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2062832 sectors (4028 MBytes)
Total size: 4090100 sectors (7988 MBytes)

You need to exit AnyDVD to set your drive region.

I would recommend setting the region and creating a new log file for the devs to see.

This is likely not the problem, but your drive's region is not set. From your logfile.

You need to exit AnyDVD to set your drive region.

I would recommend setting the region and creating a new log file for the devs to see.
Forgive me for being dense, but how does one set the drive region? Under settings, it shows default region as USA/Canada. Is that the same thing or no?

*Edit* Never mind, I figured it out, and it did indeed solve the problem. Thanks so much for your help.

Last edited:
Back