• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tropic Thunder: 'ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!'

ahmadka

Hi again .. I'm not also experiencing difficulties creating an ISO backup of Tropic Thunder bluray. For this blu-ray AnyDVD HD cannot even 'process' the disc when I first insert it ... I see the AnyDVD HD progress bar that your disc is being readied .. this progress bar stays on the screen for about 30-45 seconds, and then I get this error:

ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
Please check the AnyDVD status window for Details.

I tried creating a log file for this disc and again the same progress bar came up for 30-45 seconds after which I got the same error ... However the log file was created which I'm attaching now ..

I read another thread with a similar issue and the diagnosis was that there might be a media/hardware problem ... However the disc is fine and so is my drive .. I just closed down AnyDVD and tried playing the movie in WinDVD and it played fine .. !?

I'm attaching the log file .. Please help guys .. !

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.9.0_Info_E_TROPIC_THUNDER_AC.zip
    175.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi again .. I'm not also experiencing difficulties creating an ISO backup of Tropic Thunder bluray. For this blu-ray AnyDVD HD cannot even 'process' the disc when I first insert it ... I see the AnyDVD HD progress bar that your disc is being readied .. this progress bar stays on the screen for about 30-45 seconds, and then I get this error:

I tried creating a log file for this disc and again the same progress bar came up for 30-45 seconds after which I got the same error ... However the log file was created which I'm attaching now ..

I read another thread with a similar issue and the diagnosis was that there might be a media/hardware problem ... However the disc is fine and so is my drive .. I just closed down AnyDVD and tried playing the movie in WinDVD and it played fine .. !?

I'm attaching the log file .. Please help guys .. !
The disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

That was a *POORLY* mastered disc. I've rented it twice now and ended up still not being able to watch it because the discs were bad. Not even my PS3 could read the stupid discs.

That was a *POORLY* mastered disc. I've rented it twice now and ended up still not being able to watch it because the discs were bad. Not even my PS3 could read the stupid discs.

Well what I've done right now is disabled AnyDVD HD and i'm trying to create an image of it using ImgBurn .. so far its going strong and I'm getting an ETA of 41 minutes .. I guess if the image is created then the problem is with AnyDVD HD settings ?

Possibly. Whenever you run into any kind of issue with AnyDVD the first thing you should do is return the settings to default by right clicking the AnyDVD tray icon, selecting the settings menu item, and clicking the default button. Nonetheless, let's see what happens with the ImgBurn image creation first. :)

Possibly. Whenever you run into any kind of issue with AnyDVD the first thing you should do is return the settings to default by right clicking the AnyDVD tray icon, selecting the settings menu item, and clicking the default button. Nonetheless, let's see what happens with the ImgBurn image creation first. :)

Oh well .. I dreamt too soon .. :) .. Stopped dead at 13% :)

Well what I've done right now is disabled AnyDVD HD and i'm trying to create an image of it using ImgBurn .. so far its going strong and I'm getting an ETA of 41 minutes .. I guess if the image is created then the problem is with AnyDVD HD settings ?

Nope. AnyDVD doesn't "invent" read errors just for fun. (I assume you're not using a cracked version).

Nope. AnyDVD doesn't "invent" read errors just for fun. (I assume you're not using a cracked version).

Nope I'm using the trial version and I have no problem in purchasing AnyDVD HD provided I like the software ..

Back