• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Troll Hunter - Momentum DVD

ah, sorry no dont have another, however it seems strange that it plays back ok (without anydvd enabled)

Playback and bit for bit copying with CRC error correction are two entirely different things.

That said - a Clonemap 2 error and a File IO3 are two totally different things.

-W

Troll Hunter

Hi also having same problem attached logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.0_Info_H_Troll Hunter.zip
    442.3 KB · Views: 5
All I can note here, is that both people who had trouble had the "real" disks.

The two that said they had no trouble: Both of them seemed to have Asian made boots.

-W

Last edited:
In other words, there might really be an issue with region 2 Troll Hunter.

-W

Last edited:
"Real" and broke

Hi also having same problem attached logfile

Total number of played sectors: 646

which means this will NEVER work! James will have to look at this one and the behavior with the language stuff looks a little hokey to me. The others that worked are back-room copies and are not at all from a studio. This one will need some magic.

Any update on Troll Hunter? I now have a second original disc and am encountering the same problems I did with the first. It simply will not copy!!:bang:

Any update on Troll Hunter? I now have a second original disc and am encountering the same problems I did with the first. It simply will not copy!!:bang:

yes. use AnyDVD 6.9.1.2

yes. use AnyDVD 6.9.1.2

... which is obsolete by now. What I meant - use a version >= 6.9.1.3 or whatever BETA is on the AnyDVD Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my bit.

All works well on an original R2 using the latest beta and the previous release.

Thank you to all concerned.

Still having problems. Have tried 2 original discs with latest beta (6.9.1.8 ) without any success (log file attached).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.8_Info_Z_Troll Hunter.zip
    460.3 KB · Views: 7
more info...

Still having problems. Have tried 2 original discs with latest beta (6.9.1.8 ) without any success (log file attached).

This was working a few betas ago also for R2 so what is the error you are getting on this now and when are you getting it?
Considering the info in the log that I see this is important.

I'm having a prob with Troll Hunter R2 as well.
Log file attached.

AnyDVD doesn't seem to be able to see the movie and takes an absolute age (4 minutes) to "inspect" the disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.1.0_Info_D_Troll Hunter.zip
    439 KB · Views: 4
I'm having a prob with Troll Hunter R2 as well.
Log file attached.

AnyDVD doesn't seem to be able to see the movie and takes an absolute age (4 minutes) to "inspect" the disc.

Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Back