• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Troll Hunter - Momentum DVD

DarkBeast

Having a huge problem with this disc, ripping doesnt work as somehow it only detects a few of the chapters. Even when simply watching the movie, Anydvd active causes glitches in playback. Very clever encryption, has me stumped.

Hi there, yes i tried with the most recent beta release. And have used both anydvd "rip to hard drive" and DVD Decryptor. If i use dvdshrink in cnjunction with anydvd, disc will not open and clonedvd and Dvdfab only show a few chapters (a behind the scenes 10 min extra) non of the movie.

anydvd log attached

Hi there, yes i tried with the most recent beta release. And have used both anydvd "rip to hard drive" and DVD Decryptor. If i use dvdshrink in cnjunction with anydvd, disc will not open and clonedvd and Dvdfab only show a few chapters (a behind the scenes 10 min extra) non of the movie.

anydvd log attached

You have not attached the logfile.

How to post an Anydvd .zip log file

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for the mods to take a look at

I've also attached a example of how to do so.

Good luck.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 4
And have used both anydvd "rip to hard drive"

Make sure you rip to folder with AnyDVD - not ISO.
If that fails - post up a logfile for good help.

-W (who did the R1 version of this disk a few months ago with no issues)

Last edited:
hopefully with attachment this time..=)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.2_Info_F_Troll Hunter.zip
    461 KB · Views: 12
When i now try to rip to hardrive with beta version it comes up with error say "Clone map 2" ?

I think a professional will have to look at your logfile. Hang in there. :)

-W

Troll Hunter PAL UK Worked alright for me , no problems disk plays great

Have attached Log File

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.2_Info_H_Troll Hunter.zip
    116.8 KB · Views: 17
I have tried with 6.8.9.0 and beta 6.8.9.2 cant get either to work for me. Colonial what method did u use?
How can i use the log file to solve problem?

just did this one today w/o any issue Region 2 PAL

AnyDVD 6.8.9.0 release build is what i used. Blu-ray also copied without any issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.0_Info_D_Troll Hunter.zip
    121.5 KB · Views: 5
Did you try another disk - just to be sure?

-W

I meant another ORIGINAL disk. To eliminate a defective original.

-W

Back